The Nuffield Department of Population Health (NDPH) brings together over 500 staff from a number of world leading research groups. We aim to reduce premature death and disability from human disease. We do this in two ways - by undertaking research that reliably answers important questions about human health and by developing the next generation of researchers.
- BHF Centre on Population Approaches for NCD Prevention
- Cancer Epidemiology Unit (CEU)
- Clinical Trial Service Unit & Epidemiological Studies Unit (CTSU)
- George Institute for Global Health (GIGH)
- Health Economics Research Centre (HERC)
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU)
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (UHCE)