Oxford Open Doors
Saturday, 14 September 2019, 12.30pm to 4pm
The Nuffield Department of Population Health will be open to the public as part of this year's Open Doors event. Find out how medical researchers use big data to answer important questions about human health around the world.
Visit the Li Ka Shing Centre for Health Information and Discovery to
- learn about the department's world-leading health research
- take part in family-friendly hands-on scientific activities
- listen to a series of 10 minute talks on the causes, prevention and treatment of common diseases.
- view abstract artworks created in a collaborative project interpreting the ethics of autopsy across culture.
Follow this link to access the full programe.
- 900 bus service from Thornhill Park and Ride – Approximately 15 minutes travel time.
- 700 bus service from Oxford Parkway - Approximately 30 minutes travel time.
- 4A/B/C service from Oxford City Centre and U5 Brookes Bus from Oxford City Centre/Marston. The Lime Walk stop is a 5 minute walk from the Old Road Campus.
Free parking, accessible buildings, and refreshments.