The COloRECTal cancer Repository (CORECT-R) is open to applications.
To begin the process to access CORECT-R data please complete an outline request form, downloadable below. We will then contact you to discuss which options are most appropriate to your needs and to ensure that your request meets the following criteria:
- The proposed project is feasible based on the current content of CORECT-R.
- The project can be covered by the existing CORECT-R ethics approval or whether further ethics and information governance approvals would be required and, if so, what these would be.
- The data can be delivered within the research study timeframe.
- The project has an appropriate research team with sufficient experience to deliver the intended outputs.
- There is clear potential benefit to patients and the public.
Subject to the above criteria being met, we would then support you to produce a study protocol and a data specification. Once completed these would then be submitted for review by the Hub Management Team before a data release request can be approved.