TRAINING COURSE: Pragmatic Evaluation in Physical Activity & Public Health
Sunday, 31 May 2015 to Tuesday, 02 June 2015
The first course on Pragmatic Evaluation in Physical Activity and Public Health was delivered in Edinburgh, UK, in May-June 2015. It was a 2.5 day event held in the lead up to the ISBNPA 2015 conference. The course was aimed at early career researchers, practitioners and policy makers seeking to develop their evaluation skills and knowledge.
Objectives and content
This course has been designed to build evaluation capacity in physical activity research and practice. See the full course description and content here.
The first course featured teaching from world leading experts including Prof Adrian Bauman, Prof Nanette Mutrie, Dr David Ogilvie and Prof Charlie Foster.
This course is a collaboration between researchers from the University of Sydney, the University of Edinburgh and the University of Oxford.
Plans are underway to deliver further courses in 2016. Information on upcoming courses will be posted on the NDPH, ISPAH and ISBNPA webpages, and also on social media.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
This course has been officially recognised by:
- The International Society for Physical Activity and Health (ISPAH)
- The ISPAH Early Career Network
- The WHO Collaborating Centre for Physical Activity, Nutrition and Obesity
- The International Society for Behavioural Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA)
- HEPA Europe, the European network for the promotion of health-enhancing physical activity