The RSG represents the research students in NDPH. All students pursuing a research degree in the Department are members of the RSG and are encouraged to take part in its activities.
- Monthly meetings
- End of term socials
- Population Health Blog (PHlog)
Academic and Career activities
- Academic representation
- Journal club
- Work in progress seminars
- Departmental symposium
How to get involved
- Become a coordinator for one of our activities
- Become an academic representative for NDPH
- Lead journal club sessions
- Write articles for the PHlog
- Join in our activities and share your comments
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Facebook.