A core group of senior academics are committed to the delivery and oversight of high quality innovative teaching activities. This is led by:
- Professor Sarah Lewington, Director of (Taught) Graduate Studies and Scientific Course Director.
- Professor Robert Clarke Scientific Course Director
- Associate Professor Hubert Lam, Associate Course Director.
Teaching fellows are responsible for the organisation and running of the core modules of epidemiology and statistics and to provide support to students:
- Dr Jennifer Carter, Senior Teaching and Research Fellow
- Dr Charles Opondo, Researcher in Statistics and Epidemiology
- Dr Stephanie Ross, Teaching and Research Fellow
This is supported by a dedicated team of administrators in the Graduate Studies Office.