A core group of senior academics are committed to the delivery and oversight of high quality innovative teaching activities. Students are supported by teaching fellows who also organise and run the core modules of epidemiology and statistics. This is led by:
- Associate Professor Hubert Lam, Course Director
- Dr Jennifer Carter, Associate Course Director
- Professor Sarah Lewington, Director of (Taught) Graduate Studies and Scientific Advisor
- Professor Robert Clarke, Scientific Advisor
- Dr Stephanie Ross, Teaching and Research Fellow
This is supported by a dedicated team of administrators in the Graduate Studies Office.