An overview of the available content on this site. Keep the pointer still over an item for a few seconds to get its description.
- Evaluation of the UK Sugar Drink Industry Levy
- foodDB and myShop
- Front of Pack Food Labelling: Impact on Consumer Choice (FLICC)
- Livestock, Environment And People (LEAP)
- Modelling the Cost Effectiveness of Population Approaches to Improve Diet and Physical Activity (PRIMEtime)
- Predicting Cardiovascular Disease Rates in England Using Novel Mathematical Models (microPRIME)
- Role of Health-related Claims and Symbols in Consumer Behaviour (CLYMBOL)
- The myShop App for Healthy Food Purchases
- Should we all be vegetarians?
- Estimated health benefits of UK soft drinks industry levy
- Swimming, racquet sports, and aerobics linked to best odds of staving off death
- Reduce global warming by taxing beef and milk
- Cardiovascular disease cause of 45% of deaths across Europe each year
- Should meat be taxed to save the planet?