Oxford Bioethics Network
The Oxford Bioethics Network promotes world-class interdisciplinary research by leaders in ethics, law and medical sciences. it comproses seven research centres in the University of Oxford concerned with the ethical, legal and social aspects of biomedical and healthcare developments. These centres are: the Ethox Centre, the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, HeLEX, the Oxford Centre for Neuroethics, the Program on Ethics of the New Biosciences, and, the Future of HUmanity Institute.
These centres’ academics, postgraduates, and national and international collaborators represent an unparalleled wealth of expertise. The Oxford Bioethics Network aims to:
- support centres and facilitate their cooperation with one another
- make their expertise more widely available by helping to:
- develop evidence-based theory, policy and practice
- provide resources and support to researchers at all stages of their careers
- cultivate research and teaching collaborations in bioethcs